Actual Tattoo Size: 1.75" x 1.25".
Made with non-toxic inks containing pigments certified by the FDA for use in cosmetics, our temporary tattoos are safe to apply on the skin for both adults and children.
Temporary tattoos can last up to 5-7 days* (*with care).
Bulk order discount
Acadian flag tattoos are also sold in packs of 25, 100, 500, and 1,000.
25 tattoos: $0.40 each (subtotal: $10)
100 tattoos: $0.35 each (subtotal: $35)
500 tattoos: $0.30 each (subtotal: $150)
1,000 tattoos: $0.25 each (subtotal: $250)
For quantities over 5,000 tattoos, please contact The Flag Shop nearest you for a quote.
1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball, OR Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent tape.
Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.