A Flag for Canada is a stunning visual biography of Canada's flag that traces the maple leaf symbol from its colonial origins to its acceptance as the unofficial but unmistakable emblem of Canada. On February 15, 1965, the Maple Leaf was raised for the first time on Parliament Hill. In the almost forty years since, it has become one of the world's great flags - a universally recognized emblem.
Author: Rick Archbold
- Chapter One: Identity Crisis
- Chapter Two: Badge of Honour
- Chapter Three: The Great Debate
- Chapter Four: Maple Leaf Rising
- Chapter Five: A Flag for the 21st Century